Custom Search

Monday, September 10, 2007

To have a positive day keep the following in mind:

To have a positive day keep the following in mind:
1. Every problem has a solution.
2. Failures always lead to learning something you can use later.
3. Many times you must take a step back before u take two steps forward.
4. After a crisis is always an opportunity.
5. You control your thoughts and feelings.
6. You make the choices that determine your fate.

Michael Jordan wordings. (He is famous US basket ball player.)
1. I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I have been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

2. I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.
3. I have always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.
4. If you are trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I have had them; everybody has had them.

5. Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

At any cost don't let your hope down, we are here to support you

Always keep in mind that 'what do you want right now?' 'What is lacking behind YOU to get that?' 'What has to be done to get as early as possible?'

To overcome all the above mentioned questions, always there is only one thing with you...That is 'Continuous hard work without loosing rays of hope'....You should not lose your hope even you didn't get job after a month or two months or even a year(Just for sake I am telling this)...But no one will do that...You should not stop initiation (whatever you have to do to get job) or approach towards getting job from your side ...You just have to keep on trying to achieve whatever you want?...I am sure you will do that because you are in that situation and also I can support you to the extend I can...See if you think you can always you can...Isn't it?...

Don't loose your hope and always have positive attitude in your mind...Think always about getting job and do something related to that (which can add value to get a job. we will also help you what you need to do. Nothing should be there in your mind apart from getting job.

For example,

If you walking along the road suppose you are seeing an advertisement during that time even that is not related to yours but you should be able to notice or something has to be triggered on your mind regarding your job...Because opportunities can come in any way, you should aware and should not miss that one...It won't come again...To really understand this I can tell you N number of examples even from my friends circle and from my own experience also...You don't attend courses by paying 30 to 50 thousand.....This is I am telling you from my own experience...Because even I didn't know how to type in computer keyboard also I didn't attend for any courses when I got selected into TCS...You don't have to worry about technical knowledge for a fresher....The company which hires you will give you lots of training in software. Just you have to prepare to clear the written test and interview to get into the company.


--
INTERVIEW TIPS

No comments: